A few weeks after the announcement of the relocation in France of all its production, KAPSYS launches SMARTVISION2, its first smartphone Android 6.0, 100% made in France, dedicated to the visually impaired.
After the success of the SMARTVISION model launched in 2014, KAPSYS wanted to complete its offer and benefit from its experience in this market, developing more than a smartphone: a real tool offering autonomy, comfort and security with new features and a guarantee ” Made in France “.
The new features of SMARTVISION2 in a few words:
• Advanced technology with an Android 6.0 operating system, 4G compatible, 16GB internal memory expandable to 64GB and a Quad Core processor,
• Unique design with a true keypad offering a multi-directional navigation pad, a central validation key and an alphanumeric keypad,
• The presence of 2 LED’s on the rear panel with a light sensor and a proximity sensor, providing superior quality of vision applications,
• Unique features such as instant text magnification with choice of size, contrast and scrolling speed,
• A customizable homepage with easy and direct access to applications, widgets and contacts,
• And many other new features and improvements that you will discover.
This first French Android Smartphone offers a great simplicity of use thanks to its unique interface which combines 3 modes of control:
• A 4 “touch screen,
• An ergonomic and intuitive physical keyboard,
• A voice recognition system.
“We have incorporated in this product all our know-how in specialized applications and adapted user interfaces, in order to offer a truly useful and accessible French product. This was made possible thanks to the support of our customers and our distributor partners who, through their advice, helped improve the functionalities of our products and better adapted ergonomics, “said Aram Hekimian, Managing Director of Kapsys. “We plan to extend the international distribution of SMARTVISION2 and we are convinced that this smartphone, intuitive and manufactured in France will appeal to many visually impaired users all over the world.”
A SMARTVISION2 Premium version is also available, including a speech pedestrian GPS, optical character recognition with voice transcription and a multi-format document reader and creator. The SMARTVISION2 is available in December at the distributor partners of KAPSYS.
Selling price incl. VAT: from 529 €